Welcome to My Blog

Thanks for stopping by....Please feel free to leave any comments, or simply just say Hi:) Any questions...just send me an email cdjr4@cox.net

Monday, August 25, 2008

Best Friends

Finally the rain has stopped and we were able to get back to school and get on with things. Kim and I took the girls over to the Baughman Center and Lake Alice for a little photo session. We wanted to take some pictures out by the lake, but as soon as we walked over, we spotted an alligator very close to land so we turned ourselves right around.





.

2 comments:

Isa said...

That's it! I'm getting a new camera! And I want you to give me suggestions, okay? My pictures often come out blurry with the one I have. I think it's time to suck it up and make an investment! These are amazing! By the way, I need some photography tips too, so I can take Cindy Umpleby-quality photos of my babies! These are amazing!

Lifeprints said...

I LOVE these!!! Your daughter is so cute with her friend! Great job capturing their friendship! :)