Welcome to My Blog

Thanks for stopping by....Please feel free to leave any comments, or simply just say Hi:) Any questions...just send me an email cdjr4@cox.net

Sunday, April 6, 2008

It was a pleasure shooting the wedding of Casey and Ann and getting to meet their families and friends. The day started for the girls at Panache Salon in the Historic District in St. Augustine, Florida. Everette, the girl "in charge of Ann" that morning did a super job on her hair and makeup (and she cracked me up the entire time). The outdoor wedding was held at the Riverview Club, under the direction of Susan Gabirel fromWeddings by Gabriel with a reception following in the clubhouse - with the BEST food I've ever had(provided by Kathleen Linton of Special Occasions) at a wedding reception. The newlyweds are spending their honeymoon in Las Vegas. Hope they're having a blast.









2 comments:

Lifeprints said...

Great job!! I LOVE them! Especially the close-ups of the bride.

Kara Pennington Photography said...

These are awesome, Cindy! I love the detail shots!