Welcome to My Blog

Thanks for stopping by....Please feel free to leave any comments, or simply just say Hi:) Any questions...just send me an email cdjr4@cox.net

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

David Jay and Allie

Those of you who know me personally, know that I just love this guy and his girlfriend Allie. He's been on a 28 city Free To Succeed tour around the U.S. with Adobe and Couture Book, and his own company SHOWIT, traveling on this incredible tour bus! After the show, they invited me to have dinner and hang out with them on the bus. It was great to visit with him and Allie and meet the rest of the crew.









2 comments:

Shawna Herring Photography said...

Love it, Cindy! It was great to meet you last night. Keep up the great work!

Fun Memories said...

wow, that was sweet you got to have dinner with them. They are amazing folks.