Welcome to My Blog

Thanks for stopping by....Please feel free to leave any comments, or simply just say Hi:) Any questions...just send me an email cdjr4@cox.net

Friday, June 27, 2008

This little baby is coming my way!!!

For those of you who couldn't care less about photography equipment, this blog post will mean nothing to you. But for me...OMG, you have no idea!!! I am SO excited to be getting this. One of my clients (who is NOW MY BEST FRIEND!!) is giving me this lense. I've been drooling over it for some time now and just found out today that I'm getting it.



4 comments:

Lifeprints said...

SHUT-UP! Does that say 50mm 1.2?????

cu4photos said...

Yep! :)

Lifeprints said...

I'm soooo jealous! Who is this friend and do they have a friend who likes to give away expensive lenses????

Anonymous said...

hi mommy