Welcome to My Blog

Thanks for stopping by....Please feel free to leave any comments, or simply just say Hi:) Any questions...just send me an email cdjr4@cox.net

Sunday, February 24, 2008

What's your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?





Jaime and I just spent the afternoon selling Girl Scout Cookies in front of Publix with a couple of our friends and fellow troop members. The cookies are sooo popular! They sell themselves...our only job is to sit there and take the money:) If you haven't gotten yours yet, the troops will be out in full force for the next couple of weeks, so it's not too late.

So tell me...What's your favorite??

Please leave a comment below (click on the word comment) with your email address and I will randomly pick from the comments and the winner will receive a free box of their favorite from me:)


5 comments:

CW said...

My favorite cookies are the Somoas. You know me, I love chocolate!

CW

Lifeprints said...

Tagalongs!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Cindy!
My absolute favorites are the mint-chocolate covered ones... Yummy!

-Sarah Rowland

Anonymous said...

Tagalongs are the best ever! :)

-Staci
staci@coastar.net

Anonymous said...

All abouts are all the rage...MaryAnn